Published: May 23, 2021
- Turn off your phone and the TV! When you’re working on a task you need to eliminate all distractions.
- Clean your room! I know it doesn’t sound fun, but having a cluttered space leads to a cluttered mind.
DON’T BE LAZY
- Don’t lay around all weekend! Being active stimulates your mind, helping to improve focus.
- Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed, close your eyes, and just concentrate on breathing.
- Your brain needs good, healthy food to be able to function and focus correctly.