Published: June 20, 2021
SET AND ACHIEVE GOLS
- With each goal you achieve, you’ll gain more confidence in your ability to succeed.
CHANGE YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
- Replacing negative thoughts with realistic expectations can help you stay on course!
DO ONE HARD THING EVERY DAY
- You don’t improve by accident. Challenge yourself and you will see results.
STICK TO LOWER REPS
- If you want to improve your push-ups, do 10 at a time. Don’t overdo it too quickly.
- We all love junk food, but you need to eat healthy vegetables and drink water to build strength.