Published: August 22, 2021
- LISTEN. Giving another person your time and your focus conveys respect. People need to be heard.
- AFFIRM. When we affirm someone, we’re giving evidence that they have value and that they’re worthy of respect.
- BE KIND. When we’re kind to someone, we’re giving ourselves. Kindness is a tangible way of showing respect.
- BE POLITE. It’s so easy to be polite. Simply being polite to someone can change their day for the better.
- BE THANKFUL. Be thankful when some3one does something for you. It’s how we show appreciation and show respect.