Published: December 13, 2021
Let’s pretend we are going to grow a garden. If I want:
- an apple tree? What kind of seeds do I need to plant?
- a peach tree? What kind of seeds do I need to plant?
- a tomato plant? What kind of seeds do I need to plant?
- a nightshade plant? What kind of plant should I get?
- Your mind is just like a garden. If you put in the positive, you grow into a positive person. If you put in the negative, you grow into a negative person. You can’t put in the negative and expect to grow into a positive person. That’s impossible.
- Because our minds work just like a garden, we must be extra careful about what we allow into our minds. In this example, nightshade is poisonous. We must protect ourselves! Be careful to guard yourself against negative input either from yourself or from others. What you allow into your mind ultimately determines what you will become.